Oticon More 1 T Hearing Aid
Oticon More 1 T is the top of the line Premium hearing aid in the Oticon range. It is in the mini receiver in the ear style and takes a disposable battery.
Hearing aids include:
- 3 years of warranty (5 Years on Select Models)
- 1 Year of Unlimited Services ~ Hearing Test, Fitting & Follow Ups as required.
- 1 Year of Insurance for Loss and Damage Beyond Repair*
- Lowest Price Guarantee (5% Price Beat Guarantee)
- 30 Day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
Oticon More 1 T
The Oticon More 1 T is the disposable battery version of this top of the line or Premium hearing aid. It takes a size 312 disposable zinc air battery and has a Tele-Coil for connection to loop systems in public venues such as churches, cinema and theatres. The More 1-R also has a tele-coil. It’s powered by a disposable size 312 zinc air battery. It also has a Tele-Coil for connection to loop systems in public venues such as churches, cinema and theatres.
- compatible with both Apple iOS and Android devices that have the ASHA bluetooth protocol.
Being the top of the line model this hearing aid has a feature set designed to give it the best performance in challenging listening environments with competing background noise. Using Oticon’s Open Sound Navigator ™ it scans the sound scene 50 times per second and then rebalances any sound scene such that the streams of speech are preserved from where ever they are coming from. Environmental sounds are preserved and just attenuated to a degree that isn’t overly invasive. Oticon research shows that providing our brains with the full sound screen or accurate neural code it is supported in the way we naturally attend to sound and switch attention when desired.
Premium features that give Oticon More 1-T the edge over lower end levels of technology include the extended bandwidth up to 10KHz and 64 Digital processing channels compared to an 8KHz bandwidth and 48 Channels in the More 2 (Advanced) and More 3 (Midrange). The wider bandwidth allow these to hear higher frequency harmonics of speech that provide additional separation of speech from competing sounds and improves localisation. This in turn reduces listening effort whilst improving speech under-standing in background noise.
The Oticon ON app lets you personalise your listening experience. You can adjust the volume, change the program, check battery level and control other Oticon devices. It comes with a “Find my hearing aids” function because we are only human after all. Available to download on Apple App Store or get it on Google Play.
Premium Features & Benefits
- 64 Digital processing channels: A greatest number of digital processing channels to maximise the opportunity to improve the signal of speech to noise ratio.
- 24 fitting bands that allows accurate shaping of the amplification to your hearing and comfort levels across the frequency range.
- 10 KHz Bandwidth: A wider bandwidth allowing for the pickup of higher frequency harmonics in human speech that provides additional separation of the speech from other competing sounds around you. Improves localisation ability, sound quality and reduces listening effort.
- 10dB of Neural Noise Suppression. A high level of noise filtering for more comfort in background noise.
- Speech Rescue: A frequency copying a replicating feature that allows people with sloping higher frequency hearing loss to access higher frequency speech cues by representing them at a lower frequency range.
Which is you favourite? Available in 8 amazing colours. Silver, Silver Grey, Chroma Beige, Dimond Black, Steel Grey, Chestnut Brown, Terracotta and Hear Pink.
Available in MiniRITE R or MiniRITE T style it’s a discreet behind the ear style hearing aid that is either powered by a disposable 312 battery or the option of a lithium-ion rechargeable dock that comes free with any rechargeable hearing aid purchased. That’s a saving of $295 as a result you won’t have to purchase it separately. We also have different care packages to suit your lifestyle and budget. We can also do remote adjustments so there’s no need to even visit our clinics. You have the option of visiting one of our stores or we can set up a time to fine tune your hearing aids in the comfort of your own home. This has been a popular choice. Harmony Hearing likes to keep up to date with the latest techniques to help our clients.
Features of the Oticon More Range:
F0r more information about Oticon and their Brain hearing philosophy please see: https://harmonyhearing.com.au/hearing-aids-perth/hearing-aid-brands/oticon/
Chroma Beige, Silver, Silver Grey, Steel Grey, Diamond Black, Chestnut Brown, Hear Pink
Left Side, Right Side, Both Sides
Pay as You Go, 60 Day Fitting & Follow-ups, 1 Year Unlimited, 3 Years Unlimited