Signia Styletto 7AX hearing aid
Signia Styletto 7 AX is the top of the line or premium model from world leading German hearing aid manufacturer Signia. With the Augmented Experience (AX) chip platform it is unique in that it uses two dedicated sound processors working in parallel. One to process the speech in the environment you want to hear and the other to focus on rebalancing environmental sounds so they are immersive, but not overly invasive. This improves speech understanding in environments with competing background sound such as noisy cafe’s or restaurants.
Stylish Signia Styletto 7AX hearing aid
Signia Styletto 7 AX fits into a unique and stylish category of hearing aid called Slim RIC (Receiver in Canal). With its slender curved shape it sits flat against your head making for a comfortable and discrete fitting. One could describe them as a beautiful and stylish hearing aid. This reduces the stigma that hearing aids are only for the elderly or people with more severe hearing loss. They could now be described as fashionable with the ability to stream audio directly from smart phones.
Styletto 7AX hearing aids are the top of the line or Premium hearing aid in this category. High end features ensure optimum hearing ability in the most complex of communication environments.
Innovative Lithium Ion Pin Cell
Signia designed an innovative “pin cell” shaped lithium ion battery to enable the slim shape. Their charging dock is a stylish portable dock which holds several repeat charge cycles before needing to be placed on and inductive charge pad or plugged into the mains.
Augmented Experience (AX)
With Signia’s new Augmented Experience (AX) chip platform there are two dedicated sound processors working in parallel. One to process the speech in the environment you want to hear and the other to focus on rebalancing environmental sounds so they are natural & immersive, but not overly invasive. This improves speech understanding in environments with competing background sound such as noisy restaurants.
Key Enhancements of the Signia Styletto AX
- Augmented Focus™ Uses dual speech processors and binaural beam-forming microphones to enhance speech sounds in noisy environments.\
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing 2.0 uses acoustic-motion sensors to detect when the you’re on the go. When you’re moving, your hearing aids listen to more of the sound around you, to pick up the voice of a walking or jogging buddy.
- SoundSmoothing™ reduces sudden loud sounds such as a door slam or crockery clashes.
- Own Voice Processing (OVP™) scans and processes your own voice completely independently from all other sounds, which helps improve comprehension of other people’s speech.
- Extended dynamic range delivers 117 dB maximum input and 24bit processing, improving signal quality in loud environments.
- Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries last a full day on an overnight charge.
- e2e wireless 4.0 enables continuous, full-bandwidth audio exchange between both hearing aids, with patented dual processing of your own voice and the remaining soundscape.
- TeleCare enables your hearing-health provider to remotely monitor your usage and provide remote online tuning of the hearing aids—a “virtual house call” lets you provide real-time feedback and interact with the provider until the adjustments are just right.
A stylish and pocket friendly portable charging case provides repeat charge cycles and protection for the valuable Styletto hearing aids. With iQ wireless technology you can simply place the charger on a charging pad without having to plug it into the mains.
Extended Dynamic Range
An extended dynamic range is valuable for the analogue to digital converter to naturally replicate the true volume of sounds in the environment.
Pure AX hearing aids have a higher upper limit of 117dB which helps preserve the naturalness of volume especially for louder sounds. As a result louder sounds won’t seem muffled, but clear and natural as they’re supposed to be. This its ideal for music enjoyment and even for people who sing or play musical instruments.
Own Voice Processing 2.0 (OVP™ 2.0)
For many hearing aids wearers acclimatising to the sound of your own voice can be difficult. This is why Signia developed and patented Own Voice Processing or OVP. The hearing aids are trained to recognise your own voice and differentiate it from other peoples speech. They can then lower the volume of your own voice when you speech whilst preserving the speech of others. As a result your own voice is more comfortable and natural sounding. OVP is only possible for binaural hearing aids wearers because a the wireless four microphone array is required to accomplish OVP.
Summary of Features of the Premium Styletto 7AX Hearing Aid:
- 48 Fine Tuning Channels
- Acoustic Sensors
- Motion Sensors
- Dynamic Sound Scape processing
- Own Voice Processing (OVP)
- Spatial Speech Focus
- Extended Bandwidth
- Echo Shield
- Signia Assistant
- Direct Streaming
- Bluetooth Wireless
Hearing Aid Information
- Style: SLIM RIC
- Bluetooth & Wireless
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Direct Streaming: iPhone & can be adjusted with the Android using Signia App
- Manufacturer Warranty: 4 Years
- Loss/Damage Warranty: 12 months
- Low Price Guarantee
To see the Signia official website about the Styletto AX hearing aids follow this link:
Snow White/Silver, Snow White/Rose Gold, Snow White/Fine Gold, Cosmic Blue/Silver, Cosmic Blue/Rose Gold, Cosmic Blue/Fine Gold, Black/Silver, Black/Graphite, Black/Fine Gold, Graphite/Silver
Left Side, Right Side, Both Sides
Pay as You Go, 60 Day Fitting & Follow-ups, 1 Year Unlimited, 3 Years Unlimited